We want to keep our blog safe and secure. The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging:
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Students will be encouraged to post comments on our class blog.
- Posts will NOT include personal details about students such as addresses, DOB and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Miss Petzierides before they are included on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to post on the blog and to have their photo published on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- All comments must be polite and respectful.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules.